From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheFlex] tag
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 17:19:32 GMT
On 1/23/2012 12:03 PM, Jonathan Campos wrote:
> I would think it more confusing (and laborsome) to have the ApacheFlex tag
> and whatever possible subject tag.
  It can be confusing if you use an email client that doesn't thread
discussions.
  It can also be confusing if you don't use email filtering.

  Many Mailing lists add a descriptor tag to subject of all emails it
sends out; and many use that tag for filtering purposes.  I'm not sure
if it's needed here because we can filter on the actual mailing list
address.

  I'm relatively indifferent to putting it in or not.  It's easy for me
to filter the list based on the from address.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur