From Keith Sutton <ke...@spoon.as>
Subject [Automation] Will
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 08:14:08 GMT
Alex,

You mention 'business kinks' in regards to automation. It would be
unfortunate for this project to loose that capability in the framework
due to business reasons. The automation library is fairly old (in
internet terms) and used by a lot of Flex customers and testing
tool/service providers (8-10 of them if not more). With Monocle ramping
up as a product it would be sad to see the Apache Flex testing ecosystem
being disseminated for it's commercial sake when there is no real
competitor to it (even with automation).

Is there a need to raise this issue collectively with decision makers
involved in the 'business kinks' to influence this decision?