From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Paralell Programing & multi-thread
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2012 17:16:04 GMT
Hello Frankling,

the API will be designed by the Adobe stuff and I guess we will know
about the details when its released. There were barely clear
announcements for Player releases by Adobe in the past and also no
concrete commitments about the time schedule. Its done when its done. As
far as I know there are no new language features added that would
require a changes within the Flex system. Which means you would just
need to update the  playerglobal.swc once its out together with the new
player and then access whatever API will be provided.

Just stay patient! Thibault Imbert (http://www.bytearray.org/) usually
posts about all updates of the Flash Player and has provides quite some
insight.

yours
Martin.

On 23/01/2012 02:06, FRANKLIN GARZON wrote:
> In this case, what we will enable by code to consume multi-threads? how we will manage
multi-threads like: Thread PersonPayment= new Thread(new ParameterizedThreadStart(PersonaPayment_Work));
Also, you know if Adobe will be enable the paralell programing? or any mecanism to work with
other extentions for flex to do this?

> Franklin Garzón
>
> Regional Team Leader
>
> MCTS - MCITP  Microsoft SQLServer 2005
>

> *Si el hombre dejara de aprender entonces dejaría de existir*
>
> 094496862 / 593-022234585
>

>   >  Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 01:49:28 +0900
>> From: mh@leichtgewicht.at
>> To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: Paralell Programing&  multi-thread
>>
>> Hello Franklin,
>>
>> that is not something Flex can do anything about. This is a flash player
>> issue which is still maintained by Adobe! However: Adobe already demoed
>> (awesome) multi-threading support for Flash Player. It should be
>> included in one of the next flash player versions.
>>
>> yours
>> Martin
>>

>> On 23/01/2012 01:44, FRANKLIN GARZON wrote:
>>> Hi everybody, for long time we want to use all benefits of actual hardware advantages
such as coredual and hyperT architect, now I put in the comunity the proposal to enable this
architecture in the next release of apache flex SDK.