From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Paralell Programing & multi-thread
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2012 16:49:28 GMT
Hello Franklin,

that is not something Flex can do anything about. This is a flash player
issue which is still maintained by Adobe! However: Adobe already demoed
(awesome) multi-threading support for Flash Player. It should be
included in one of the next flash player versions.

yours
Martin

On 23/01/2012 01:44, FRANKLIN GARZON wrote:
> Hi everybody, for long time we want to use all benefits of actual hardware advantages
such as coredual and hyperT architect, now I put in the comunity the proposal to enable this
architecture in the next release of apache flex SDK.