From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: metadata
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2012 11:04:54 GMT
@Michael: Wasn't there some kind of compiler change regarding this? I
can't properly recall it.

However: As far as I know: the standard meta tags (like bindable) do get
compiled into the code and are readable with describeType. swfs are
readable like external files with the proper tools, which is why swc
inspection works in FlexBuilder, FDT, etc. If you put them in an
external file you'd make it easier to tamper and break running code.

yours
Martin.