From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Trace & Log
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 14:59:56 GMT
First off: THANK YOU! I completely missed out on this feature. It seems
already doing half of the job necessary.
I will take a quiet hour on the weekend to investigate int
version/platform availability.

But, Just half of the job means:
It seems as if the arguments get converted to a string which would be a
no-go. The line number is a good thing, but
the container type would be a more helpful for proper and consistent
filtering. Also it is not possible to implement a "isEnabled" flag,
which is essential for logging in big systems.

To sum it up: Nice thing, I will definitely get into it, but from what I
can judge right now, it is not enough to implement a clean, fast logging.

yours
Martin.