From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Trace & Log
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 18:20:46 GMT
On 20/01/2012 03:04, Omar Gonzalez wrote:
> Actually that is not correct, and I'm not sure how much detail I can
> currently share but I can tell you with certainty that what you said is not
> correct.
>
> -omar
Okay, so we are tip-toeing around clear words. I assume I am entirely
right that you need at least a new player (not FP 11.1) for it to run. I
could think that this needs to be a debug player but I guessed too much
before.

The compiler feature could be backwards compatible (to flash player 9)
and this is important to me. Also things done at compile time save
performance during runtime, no matter how fast Monocle will be: It needs
some sort of mechanism that must be slower than just passing strings.

yours
Martin.