From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Trace & Log
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 18:02:58 GMT
Oh, thanks for reminding! As far as I understand monocle has to be
"activated" by the user of the flash player. This is not an option for
some applications of logging. So, I think the discussion can get started
without waiting.

yours
Martin.

On 20/01/2012 02:55, Arnoud Bos wrote:
> Monocle gives you real time data about your running flash instance.
>
> this is an interesting sneak about it:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLECXpF1cUg
>
> Arnoud
>
> On Jan 19, 2012, at 6:51 PM, Martin Heidegger wrote:
>
>> On 20/01/2012 02:40, Omar Gonzalez wrote:
>>> I would suggest we wait a little bit to get our hands on Monocle and the
>>> APIs that drive it to revisit trace() and logging. There is a ton of data
>>> in Monocle that can be seen from the demos, and who knows how much more is
>>> available under the hood that hasn't made it into GUIs yet.
>>>
>>> -omar
>> Sorry for being a little uneducated but: What is monocle?
>>
>> On 20/01/2012 02:45, Skogen, Espen wrote:
>>> Hmm, haven't really had much thought on the concept itself, but we shouldn't
use [Inject] as this would conflict with a number of IOC frameworks.