From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Logo contest
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 16:18:47 GMT
It is "invalid" to vote for just one logo: So if I vote for this logo
twice using two different IDs and for no other logo then my vote is
invalid. I bet the chance that this happens on accident is very, very
tiny. So: In your excel/calc sheet: Just add a vote validation form that
assures that the vote is valid and let it include this case.
It would be unfair to the logo creator to stand for a mistake when
putting together the list, so the two ids should be summed up.

That should do the trick, shouldn't it?

yours
Martin

PS.: I could help putting the form together.