From "S. Beins" <sbe...@talroc.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex [LOGO IDEAS] - Draft One - CM
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:21:45 GMT
Very polished work Christian, I appreciate the compliment in having
inspired the works incorporating my Techie Apache Feather Logo.  As this
is a contest and it is the main concept of my submission I will
respectfully request to be given design credit for any graphics
featuring it .

Thanks,
Summer Beins