From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: [LOGO] Fuse Collective #2
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 12:25:17 GMT
  FDT Blue: http://fdt.powerflasher.com/wp-content/themes/fdt/img/logo.png

  You're right the colors are similar.  I don't think this is a problem;
as their are only so many colors.  The logos are clearly different.

  Eclipse:
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse.org-common/themes/Nova/images/eclipse.png

  I just don't see the similarity there.  It's like comparing a stylized
amoebic X to a globe w/ a line through it.

  I think this is my favorite so far, but I've always been partial to
the color blue.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur