From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [Logo Contest]
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 16:58:02 GMT
I think that is a good idea! As a submitter: please don't be afraid to
ask questions.

However: I think a more problematic matter is the similarity between the
submissions and other
projects logos. Having some sort of overview for the voters of similar
logos to the ones submitted.
This might prevent conflicts with other projects and clarifies
associations (it might be funny if the chosen
logo was similar to a condom logo or so). Just a suggestion.

yours
Martin.,