From João Saleiro <joao.sale...@webfuel.pt>
Subject Setting up a Wiki with a "who's working on what" article (Was: Spark StringValidator)
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 12:56:41 GMT

On 16-01-2012 12:48, Carlos Rovira wrote:

> I think that communication is essencial to avoid people dissapointed to be submisions
of
> work from other people with the same objetive. make sense?

This might be a stupid idea, but what if we had a Wiki with a couple of
articles that we could use to write down important topics, being one of
those articles something like "what is being worked on and who's behind
it" with links to the SVN ? I think this would reinforce communication,
encourage teamwork and reduce some frustration. The downside is that
normally I don't see wikis being updated often...
What do you think?

João Saleiro
@joaosaleiro