From João Fernandes <joaopedromartinsfernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiler optimization for getter/setter
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 00:27:36 GMT
  Rick I'm well aware of the existance of Signals (or even TurboSignals)
the problem is it doesn't belong natively in the SDK and currently there
are a lot of current implementations that rely on PropertyChange event
but it forces all your properties to dispatch the same event which...
will evaluate each single getter over and over. I was trying to check if
there was a possible better way to get Bindable Properties to be more
efficient without loosing the capability to notify some collection that
it somehow changed.

João Fernandes