From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Publicity - facebook or otherwise...
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 19:07:37 GMT

On 1/13/2012 1:29 PM, Skogen, Espen wrote:
> Turns out we're in breach of the Incubator branding guide already:
>

> Podling is in proposal/or pre-code-drop process: No publicity seeking is permitted. A
podling is not allowed to be called Apache "Podling-Name" name until the podling is officially
in Incubation, public mailing lists are announced, and code has been submitted into our repositories.
  You're probably right, however...
   Unless I'm confused, I thought we are in incubation?
   I thought some code had been submitted to the repositories already
[although not the big dump from Adobe which is very important]
   And public mailing lists (like this) do exist.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur