From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Have Adobe ever published a list of what they are giving to Apache?
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 03:06:26 GMT

  I went and created an Apache Flex Page on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ApacheFlex/174249699342648

  I'd be more than happy to make anyone an admin who is an initial
contributor [or one of our mentors]

  I held back on doing the same on Google+ because there have been some
issues w/ "pages" there that I haven't payed attention to.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur