From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Logos and Voting
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 16:51:29 GMT

  +1

  However, as I understand it; the +1ing in non-Vote threads is
meaningless.  I don't think we figured out how to formally vote yet.

  I was thinking at the end of the contest someone will create a vote
thread with a link list of all the logos; then we can respectively +1,
0, or -1 each logo individually.  Someone (Mike's been taking the lead
on this?) will tally up the votes and whichever has the highest score wins.

  [Keep +1ing though because just the other day I was thinking my inbox
didn't have nearly enough "me too" posts]

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur