From Brent Arnold <br...@brentarnold.com>
Subject Re: Where should people ask basic development questions?
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 23:48:12 GMT
For example, what is Adobe going to do with their Flex forums, and how
will they address peoples questions that come up in the future that
clearly relate to Apache Flex (not their Adobe Flex components)? I can't
imagine a newbie dev connecting to this list and expecting to find
answers to their questions. I can see it now: "Just search the mailing
list archives" "But where's the search button?"

Mailing lists are nice and all, but newbies live in the 21st century. ;-)

Brent