From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Wish list for Apache Flex
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 16:42:59 GMT

  Do you have a use case for dynamic view states?  I can honestly say
I've never been limited by the current implementation.

  In the Flex 3 era you could define states on the fly; but it could be
a pain.  I have never dug into the underpinnings of the Spark State
system, though.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur