From João Saleiro <joao.sale...@webfuel.pt>
Subject Re: FLEX Logo Sketch
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 23:18:49 GMT
Much better now Carlos! I'm actually starting to get used to it! ;)

Nevertheless, I think we should do an open "contest" to get other
proposals, so other people (who are not only coders like most people on
this list) has a chance to participate. I'm not saying yours should not
be the definite one (if it was, I would be pretty happy! ;) ), but I
would like to see what other people come up with. Also, I think the
"square" version is pretty important.

Yesterday I sent here a draft of a possible text to announce the
"contest", with some gaps that can be filled (guidelines and some
English corrections) in a couple of minutes. After finished, it should
be posted on the Apache Flex Incubation website so we can spread the link.
I have no experience in building logos so I have no idea on the
requirements. Could someone else more experienced fill in the gaps with
the requirements/guidelines and review the text ? The original post is
here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-flex-dev/201201.mbox/%3C4F064CDD.9030908%40webfuel.pt%3E

and Bertrand has already filled the License part here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-flex-dev/201201.mbox/%3CCAEWfVJmskZtVx9zw+VryiKZONDi3aPWQiTyRR2MaGoNKO-n83w@mail.gmail.com%3E

João Saleiro
@joaosaleiro