From Brent Arnold <br...@brentarnold.com>
Subject Flex mobile components
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 02:38:54 GMT
This is something that's been bothering me lately, and since many Adobe
Flex people are on this list, I wanted to get your feedback.

1. If Adobe is no longer developing Flex, but Adobe wants to continue
promoting/developing AIR for mobile, but all of the mobile components
are written in Flex, what is the future of mobile AIR components from
Adobe?
2. Will we continue to see new mobile Flex components from Adobe?
3. Will we see AS3 mobile components from Adobe (rather than built in Flex)?
4, When they promote future AIR mobile content, will they reference any
new Apache Flex mobile components that we develop?

Anyway, just wondering how that's all going to shake out.

Brent