From João Saleiro <joao.sale...@webfuel.pt>
Subject Re: FLEX Logo Sketch
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 23:53:17 GMT

On 05-01-2012 23:42, Peter Elst wrote:
> Don't need to set up a formal contest but maybe people can blog and
> tweet about it, let people share their logo proposal on the
> mailinglist and we do a vote thread by next wednesday or so? - Peter

I would suggest that a wiki section was added to the Apache Flex Website
with:

 1. a two line description of the non-formal "contest"
 2. some guidelines for the logo (sizes, colors, etc)
 3. a couple of keywords that describe Flex for inspiration
 4. the deadline

Then we could share that page on our blogs, twitter, g+, etc.

If people agree, then next steps would be:

 1. creating the empty page on the Apache Flex website
 2. defining the above description and putting it on the website
 3. share/spread the word
 4. on the deadline we vote

What do you think?

João Saleiro