From João Saleiro <joao.sale...@webfuel.pt>
Subject Re: FLEX Logo Sketch
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 23:28:51 GMT
I think the logo should be very simple, but at the same time transmit
some idea/emotion that describes Flex.

For example, for me the three words that identify Flex are:

  * User Experience
  * Ubiquity / Cross-platform
  * Enterprise

These could be a starting point for inspiration on the new logo.

IMHO, like it was said before on the ML, I think we should open a public
"contest" for the new logo limited in time (5 days?). At the end we put
all the proposals in a web page for voting. This would not only give
more choice to choose from, but also raise awareness around the fact
that Flex now belongs to the community. What do you think?

João Saleiro
@joaosaleiro