From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: FLEX Logo Sketch
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 21:37:03 GMT

  Are we allowed to use the current logo?  I thought we were under the
assumption we couldn't; but I don't actually know that.

  I personally would love to see the current logo used with the Apache
Feather integrated somehow.  I haven't the foggiest idea how to pull
that off, though.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur