From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Flex performance
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 14:03:25 GMT
On 1/5/2012 5:04 AM, Raju Bitter wrote:
>>   I--personally--would  rather see efforts put towards optimizing existing
>> Flex Components or the component framework; not on creating a 3rd component
>> framework within Flex.
> Agree, that will be more valuable at the moment. Just don't wouldn't
> close the door for a possible HTML5 output of the Flex compiler.
   I'm not sure this needs a new component framework, or set of
components.  (It might, but I just don't know).  There are already two
approaches to this in "early" development.  Falcon-JS by Adobe and I
believe Michael Labriola had done some experiments around that.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur