From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Proposition :: ASDoc and compiler adjustments
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 01:46:11 GMT

  At some point, most every Flex Component inherits from a Flash
component.  In my own development, I Find it hugely beneficial to be
able to look at all the inherited methods and properties.   I often find
properties and methods up in the hierarchy that I didn't know existed
just by reading the docs trying to figure stuff out.  I doubt I'm the
only one.

  So, if at all possible, I vote that we should include those relevant
docs.  I have no idea how Adobe generates them; but I had assumed it was
from the source.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur