From João Fernandes <joaopedromartinsfernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex Framework rsl's
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 21:29:57 GMT
  On 1/4/2012 9:27 PM, Douglas Arthur wrote:
> I was just thinking about RSL's and how Adobe hosts the framework RSL's on their servers.
Will these be migrated over to Apache, or remain on Adobe's servers, or both? If they become
hosted on Apache, will they be setup outside of an incubator uri so they don't ever have to
change again? Has anyone considered this yet?

> Example: http://fpdownload.adobe.com/pub/swz/flex/4.5.1.21328/framework_4.5.1.21328.swz
>
> - Doug

 From what I understood, they have no plans to host non Adobe swz for
now so any future release of the SDK will only use regular swfs as RSLs.

João Fernandes