From João Fernandes <joaopedromartinsfernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex modularity through composition and interfaces
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 21:28:22 GMT
  Rogelio, while there are a lot of DI frameworks out there for AS3,
they don't work inside the core of the framework itself and from what
I've learned at the Summit, the spoon project could implement it. From
what I understood, it's a mix of DI at runtime and AOP with help of the
compiler. I'm sure Jonathan or Mike Lambriola could give you more info.
While I'm not an initial committer (so I can't vote), I'm looking
forward to see something like this inside the framework and hope it will
make into the SDK.

João Fernandes