From João Saleiro <joao.sale...@webfuel.pt>
Subject Re: Flex modularity through composition and interfaces
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 21:23:17 GMT
Rogelio, I am not saying that the Flex SDK should have a lib for DI
(like Swiz or Mate). What I would like was to be able to configure the
mappings between the interfaces and objects, so I could easily replace
TabNavigator1 with TabNavigator2 touching in code as less as possible.
Part of the DI could even be handled at compiler level.
A similar approach was proposed at the Flex summit by Mike Labriola.

João Saleiro

On 04-01-2012 21:17, Rogelio Castillo Aqueveque wrote:
> I agree on modularity, but I reckon dependency injection is a totally different thing
which has lots of very good libs out there... not sure if that should be part of the SDK.