From João Saleiro <joao.sale...@webfuel.pt>
Subject Re: Flex modularity through composition and interfaces
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 21:11:12 GMT
+1

I agree with reducing strong-coupled dependencies as the first priority.

I would also complement the use of interfaces with:

- using dependency injection when possible
- splitting the SDK into several libraries
- support and advocate the use of Maven for managing dependencies (or
something similar)

João Saleiro