From João Saleiro <joao.sale...@webfuel.pt>
Subject Re: Committer duties and information
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 20:49:20 GMT
I like choice - being able to choose between "TabNavigator 1" or
"TabNavigator 2" -, but I don't think I would be happy if Flex turned
into a huge SDK with dozens of similar components.

I would prefer if the Flex SDK, instead of a huge library (that, of
course, could optionally be downloaded in full), was made of different
sets of loosely coupled libraries.
Actually, I would be pretty happy if I could use Apache Maven to get the
libraries I need and their dependencies from Maven repositories (or
using a similar approach).

João Saleiro