From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Committer duties and information
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 19:17:22 GMT

  Be sure to watch the "What it Means to be an Apache Project" from the
Flex Summit, here:

http://tv.adobe.com/show/flex-community-summit-december-2011/

   My understanding is that we do whatever we want.  I don't know how
that goes from "chaos" to "release" yet, though.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur