From Sebastian Mohr <masul...@gmail.com>
Subject Flex Usage Statistics
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 12:21:40 GMT
Hi there,

Because the last two month had been most turbulent times
in my career as Flex developer, I thought it would be a good
idea to recap where Flex application development stands
today. Therefore I decided to start a little survey asking three
main questions to the Flex community:

Question 1:
How many MXML files do you have in your latest Flex projects?

Question 2:
Which Model-View-Controller (MVC) Microarchitectures have you used in
your Flex projects?

Question 2.1 (Only Optional):
In case you have used other MVC Microarchitectures ... Could you
please provide the Name & the Link to these MVC Microarchitectures?

Question 3:
Which Cairngorm 3 Libraries have you used in your Flex projects?

The results of this survey can be found here:

http://code.google.com/p/masuland/wiki/Statistics

These results will be part of another discussion which I
am currently working on called "What's wrong with Flex?":

http://code.google.com/p/masuland/wiki/WhatsWrongWithFlex

As an "Initial Committer", of cause, I am hoping that these issues,
I am seeing in Flex development, will be improved in a forthcoming
version of Flex.

Kind regards,

Sebastian Mohr
Adobe Flex Developer,
Interaction Designer & Software Architect
http://www.linkedin.com/in/masuland