From Rick Winscot <rick.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jira task to decide on Apache Flex version number needed
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 20:28:17 GMT
Is anyone under the impression that they are going to be able to swap out the Adobe Flex 4.6
SDK for Apache Flex 4.7 without issues??? I think we are loosing track of the fact that what
we are doing here in all likelihood is _not_ going to be a drop-in replacement for Flex 4.6.

Am I incorrect in that conclusion?

--
Rick Winscot

On Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 3:22 PM, Chris Martin wrote:

> I was thinking of continuity of the version number. That's it. Like
> if we ended up doing a huge revamp/improvement/enhancement/whatever,
> we'd move from version 4.x to version 5.1.
>
> Chris
>
> On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Rick Winscot <rick.winscot@gmail.com (mailto:rick.winscot@gmail.com)>
wrote:
> > Continuity of what? There's still a ton of mx in the spark code-base, functionality
is divided among nearly a dozen version numbers, bugs abound...