From Sebastian Mohr <masul...@gmail.com>
Subject Did Flex lost contact to its investors?
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 16:29:11 GMT
I wonder where all these investors and job hunters
are which called me before November 12,  2011.

http://blogs.adobe.com/flex/2011/11/your-questions-about-flex.html

Where are all these head hunters which called me
three - five times a week asking if I would have time to
work in another Flex project? This current silence feels
pretty scary to me, and, I hope these busy times on the
phone will come back when Apache Flex 4.7 will be
released and a Flash Catalyst alternative has been found.

I think there must be done something that managers
and investor believe into RIA again so that they will
spend their money into building compelling Flex apps.

-- Sebastian