From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject RE: BlazeDS
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 21:56:11 GMT
Jeff wrote:

> While Blaze would make most sense as its own project, I agree with
Alex's
> assessment that it would be better to bring it in under this, rather
than
> have it die on the vine if there are not adequate contributors to get it
as
> its own.

Definitely +1 on this. I'd rather have BlazeDS integrated into the Apache
Flex project, at least for now, than have it die alone as a separate Apache
project. As badly as I want to see BlazeDS evolve I cannot commit as an
initial commiter for a separate project, but I think that we could find a
way to give it enough attention within Flex for it to survive.

On the other hand if there are enough of a community willing to back up
BlazeDS as a separate Apache project than that makes the most sense.

Rui