From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: mx:AdvancedDatagrid multi cell selection fix
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 05:24:02 GMT
Hi Alex,

> Please wait until we get JIRA set up and the Adobe bugs migrated in..
As this was a closed bug (although still an issue and in my view a significant one that breaks
multi cell selection in the ADG) I wasn't sure if the issue would show up in the new JIRA
bug base. From recent discussion it seams that the JIRA import is still some time away so
I thought I get the ball rolling and also work out what is the "correct" process to submit
fixes.

> But thanks for reminding me that we have to port the FLEXDMV bugs as well.
Happy to help.

> Once we get that bug migrated to Apache JIRA, you can submit the patch for
> that bug.
As a general rule should patches be submitted in JIRA or to the mailing list?

Thanks,
Justin