From Sebastian Mohr <masul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex Usage Statistics
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 08:58:13 GMT
In my last mail I forgot to mention the questions I have regarding my
survey ;)

http://code.google.com/p/masuland/wiki/Statistics

Are there any surveys out there which fortify the properness of my
first survey?
Do you see the need to make more surveys?
If there is a need to make more surveys, which questions would be
interesting to ask the community?

-Sebastian