From "Rogelio Castillo A." <f...@rogeliocastillo.com>
Subject Re: unsubscribe mail address fails
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 17:20:11 GMT
I reported this issue and sent an the patch to the list like 5 days ago [1], and nobody didn't
even take the time to see it.

I'm actually concern that when a non-committer try to contribute something, even as trivial
as the path for this specific issue was, the actual committers don't take the time to see
it, and they carry on like race horses (no looking around) and they ended up doing the exactly
same job again.

I hope you guys take this a constructive criticism.

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/fsnlu7tw4axft647