From Rick Winscot <rick.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGi bundle Plugin registry system
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 20:42:37 GMT
What is a registry system good for? Consider this... an application has loaded two modules
and a request is made via reflection for class "Foo" ( think 'Class.forName()' in Java ).

Module A: contains class Foo

package plugins {

  public class Foo() {

    public function get bar1():String { return "bar1"; }
  }
}

Module B: contains class Foo

package plugins {

  public class Foo() {

    public function get bar2():String { return "bar2"; }
  }

}

Which gets loaded? Which one gets executed when instantiated? In Flash / Flex this is going
to be a problem... if each of these modules is part of a 'bundle' the problem is solved.

--
Rick Winscot

On Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Web DoubleFx wrote:

> I used to build multi-modules applications using parsley, I won't describe here what
each module stands for but shortly, my shell loads my main module which loads my modular workspaces,
I can even split my workspaces in components, I've librayries, one of them serves interfaces,
an other one domain objects, etc.., because I use parsley, all the instanciation process is
DI, the communication is also managed thru parsley.