From Arthur Lockman <arthurlock...@ajobi.net>
Subject Re: Apache Flex for mobile
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 21:36:21 GMT
I hope that it stays air compatible. Working with flex mobile with air
is a breeze, and there's really nothing like it. I hope it continues
to work with it.

---
Arthur Lockman
a.rthr.me
@arthurlockman
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 4, 2012, at 4:30 PM, "Fr├ęderic Cox" <frederic@exuvis.com> wrote:

> I started working with Flex 4.6 for mobile today creating an iPad application and must
say I am amazed at the possibilities and workflow. I am wondering though on how the Apache
project will cooperate with AIR for mobile. Is there a guarantee that future versions of the
SDK work with it? Is that something we should take care of or is it completely in Adobe's
hands?