From Garth Braithwaite <gart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex Framework rsl's
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 21:30:16 GMT
Adobe is not currently planning to support Apache Flex RSLs in the flash player.

--
Garth Braithwaite
Sent with Sparrow (http://www.sparrowmailapp.com)

On Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 1:27 PM, Douglas Arthur wrote:

> I was just thinking about RSL's and how Adobe hosts the framework RSL's on their servers.
Will these be migrated over to Apache, or remain on Adobe's servers, or both? If they become
hosted on Apache, will they be setup outside of an incubator uri so they don't ever have to
change again? Has anyone considered this yet?