From Paul Evans <paulev...@creative-cognition.co.uk>
Subject Re: Raising barriers
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 14:10:42 GMT

On 11 Jan 2012, at 02:04, Rui Silva wrote:

> look like we're trying really hard to find ways this project could or
> should fail

I have to say I personally didn't reach that conclusion from anything so far written.

IMO, where people perceive issues I'd much rather they were aired and on the list where they
can be addressed, or deferred if there are no clear answers yet. For questions not to be asked,
or to be asked and ignored, just because it might not look great in pr terms or might be perceived
as a lack of commitment to the cause would imo be far more damaging long term.

Open, frank, honest, dispassionate questions and answers get my vote - no matter how 'difficult'
the subject. So far that's how I've read pretty much everything on this list.

Other than that point - I appreciate positive energy in the original post and concur with
the desire to make this a success.