From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: unsubscribe mail address fails
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 18:49:47 GMT

On Jan 10, 2012, at 10:45 AM, Rogelio Castillo A. wrote:

> Hey, no problem, I know it gets difficult to follow the list with the current activity.
I just wanted to express my concern about it, I know when JIRA is up, contributing will be
much easier and organised.

Your patch is certainly appreciated. I saw your email and went to look. I saw that it was
already fixed.

Sorry for not replying at the time, it was a busy day...

Regards,
Dave

> Cheers

> On 10/01/2012, at 3:37 PM, Douglas Arthur wrote:

they can't be forgotten about. Sorry for your issue, it's tough enough to keep up with this
highly active list right now. I have 35 emails within just an hour, which is great to see,
just hard to keep up with.