From Sebastian Mohr <masul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: coding conventions
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 01:02:47 GMT
Both conventions, for Flex 3 and Flex 4, are very similar.

> 1) you recommended tabs in CSS where I think we use spaces throughout.
Well ... I prefer tabs everywhere, because, a tab requires less
characters to keep the indention in order.

> 2) you want properties before constructor in AS files where we do
> static
> things before the constructor
I could live with that, too :)

> 3) I don't like requiring order of MXML attributes unless we require
> one-per-line which I don't like either, because then small changes can
> result in more diffs showing up as attributes are forced to other
> lines.

For me ... ordering MXML attributes makes MXML code more readable.
Furthermore, the more lines you have in a MXML files the less
conflicts I had when merging code in a Flex developer team.

- Sebastian