From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Setting up the Apache CMS (was: the Flex website)
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 08:00:58 GMT
Hi Everyone,

The site is now live and there are clues to how to edit the site if you are a committer.

I am in the process of writing detailed information about Apache CMS for the OpenOffice podling.

I've based the initial version of the Apache Flex website on a combination of that podling's
site and the wrapper site for www.openoffice.org migration - a very large site.

On Jan 4, 2012, at 10:26 PM, Garth Braithwaite wrote:

> We might want to hold off on even placeholders until we hear back from
> Adobe on branding.

I'll leave it to a committer to add a logo as https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/site/trunk/content/flex/images/flex.png.
Perhaps one of Randy's examples. I'm not aware if this logo is one of Flex's logos, I know
it is not a current "Fx" logo.

I'm writing that page about configuration of the Apache CMS and will link the Flex site to
it by sometime this weekend.

When someone updates the project logo, I'll see the the commit in flex-commits and make sure
the project knows the publish step. Meanwhile there is a trail in the flex site's developer's
FAQ.

Sorry to be obtuse, but that's all for me tonight.

Regards,
Dave

> On Wednesday, January 4, 2012, Randy Troppmann <randy.troppmann@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Hi Dave,
>>
>> Try these urls:
>>
>> http://randytroppmann.com/flex/apache-flex-logo.png
>> http://randytroppmann.com/flex/apache-flex-logo-69x80.png
>>
>> - Randy
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 10:56 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>>> Hi Randy,
>>>
>>> The list strips out attachments. If you will provide an alternative url
> or send it to me directly that would be great.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Dave

Apache
> OpenOffice podling.