From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject Re: whiteboard
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 23:55:30 GMT
Hi Peter,

I totally understand what you're trying to say and I have doubts myself
about the confusion that might arise not so much regarding ownership, which
is less important in such a project, but more regarding whether that
particular branch is open for contribution or if the author would prefer to
do his developments in isolation.

In order to keep things simple, I'd say to keep the username folder
strategy for now and see how things progress.

Yet another approach that is kind of middle ground would be to not separate
by username, but to include the author's username in the branch name
alongside with the feature of the branch (I think it was Omar who suggested
this). The main advantage of this approach would be that it brings the
feature name to the root of the whiteboard (I don't have to go into each
user's folder to see what is being worked on).

Best,
Rui