From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject Re: What about Cairngorm 3?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:02:06 GMT
-------- Original Message --------
> From: "Omar Gonzalez" <omarg.developer@gmail.com>
 What about
> PureMVC? What about Swiz?" Cairngorm is not any different even though it
> was last being developed by Adobe Consulting... AC is not Flex SDK team,
> and that's why Cairngorm was never in the Flex SDK.

No to be wanting to pursue this subject much longer as I generally concur
with the idea that code conventions is a separate concern, you seem to be
thinking about Cairngorm 1 and 2. Cairngorm 3, as was already said, is a
set of architectural and coding best practices that happens to publish a
few libraries that help the implementation of such architectures. Cairngorm
3 even uses Parsley and proposes Swiz and other IOC frameworks for the
implementation of its propositions.