From Sebastian Mohr <masul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Logo] Sebastian Mohr
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:00:08 GMT
I don't see my revised logo being part of the contest:

http://code.google.com/p/masuland/wiki/ApacheFlexLogoProposal

Probably not good enough?

-- Sebastian

On Jan 12, 2012, at 5:12 PM, Sebastian Mohr wrote:

> @Claudiu ... no worries ... if you have created something
> useful during the next days, just share it with us :)
>
> -- Sebastian
>

> On Jan 12, 2012, at 12:02 PM, claudiu ursica wrote:
>
>> I played with it a little bit in the last hour. The result are too unfortunate to
show them. I guess it looked better in my mind than on (virtual) paper.

>> Claudiu

distinct or is just to cheesy (even make the feather black and white)?

Adobe