From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject re: It's Friday, where's the source code?
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 02:20:11 GMT
> From: "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com>
>
> I am happy to announce that legal has finished its review of the
framework source code.  We are awaiting approvals from upper management.
Hopefully they are around and will approve shortly and we can deliver the
source code by end-of-day Monday.  I believe that in order to preserve SVN
history, we have to get Apache Infrastructure to grab a huge dump file from
us and import it into our SVN folders, so there might be additional
delays.

> Next up, we are working on a review of the MXMLC compiler and related
tools, then the Mustella testing framework.

Nice!... And great job!

- Rui